Sunday, August 5, 2007

Johnny Depp

Basically, I love him.  if you are sitting down right now thinking "Oh yeah, well I do more" than sit back and let me ask you a few questions.

#1:  do you save EVERY single picture or newspaper article you find about him?
#2:  have you bought 4 life-size posters of him?
#3:  do you have a so-called "Jack wall" where an ENTIRE wall of your room is COVERED with newspaper pictures, posters and printed out pictures of "Jack Sparrow"?
#4  Did you buy a medium drink that was $3.50 just because jack was on the cup?
#5:  Did you have dreams that your dad was working with him, and he said you couldn't go because the plane tickets were to expensive, and then did you wake up crying?

I can answer yes to all of these questions.  Can you?   Didn't think so.

Oh, if you want to go to his website, please.  Be my guest.

No comments: